Important Note: Only Rufford Grant recipients from Turkey, Azerbaijan, Iran and Georgia are eligable to attend the Turkey2020 conference. Refundation fee, accommodation and travel cost will be covered by the Rufford Foundation
via Conference Organization committee up to defined cost regarding to participant country.
Submit the Abstract at email@example.com. Look at the Abstract & Poster Instructions bellow before submitting. You can also download A&P Instructions PDF.
After revising and acceptance of your abstract, authors will be informed and must send the corrected abstract form in next 30 days together with Registration form and Collaboration agreement at
SECOND CALL for abstract submission has been extended to 10th December, 2019 (23:59 CET)
Organizing committee welcomes you to the Rufford Turkey2020 Conference and looking forward to your abstract submission.
The scientific program of the Conference consists of both, oral and poster presentations. We accept abstract for long talks (presented by the first author; maximum of 20 minutes, followed by 5 minutes
for questions) and short talks (presented by the first authors or co-authors; maximum of 5 minutes, followed by 2 minutes for questions) as well as for posters.
Please NOTE that number of participants is limited.
Abstract should be submitted to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECOND CALL for abstract submission has been extended to 10th December, 2019 (23:59 CET).
Each abstract will be revised and decision on abstracts acceptance will be made
by 30th December 2019 (23:59 CET).
Final corrected abstracts, together with Registration form and Collaboration agreement
needs to be send by 30th January 2020 (23:59 CET)
All accepted abstracts will be published as conference Proceedings.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- abstract must be between 250 and 400 words,
- all abstracts must be submitted in English, as a *.doc or *.docx file (PDF is not acceptable),
- use Times New Roman 11, justify alignment for text and central alignment for tile, authors, affiliation, and left alignment for Key words,
- title should be typed in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS, no more than 20 words,
- authors format: full surname followed by the initials of the first name. All authors separated by commas (example: Smith J., Johnson W., McGregor I.),
- presenting author’s name (the applicant) should be underlined and bold,
- the affiliations of all authors should be included in the abstract, using consecutive numbers in superscript. The format of the affiliation should be: Institution, Department, City, Country,
- presenting author must also be the corresponding author. So provide an email address in the line following affiliations (example: email@example.com),
- please use the following page settings: A4, all margins 2 cm
- please use the following paragraph settings: 1.5 lines, no indentation, 0 before and 0 after spacing
- authors are allowed to submit more than one abstract as long they label them properly egg. Smith_oral or Smith_poster
Each poster will have assigned ID code. Poster presenters are required to put up their posters at the designated place (clearly marked by ID code). Push pins will be provided on site. Presenters will be required to stand by their poster, and be available
for questions and discussion with conference participants during their assigned poster session.
Please refer to the program to determine when poster should be displayed
and removed. Any posters not
retrieved by this time will be stored at the registration desk until the close of the conference.
The size of the poster should not excide A0 (1189 mm in height x 841 mm in width).
The title should be easily readable at a distance of 2-3 meters.
The text, illustrations, etc. should be readable from a distance of 1,5
All posters should contain authors and affiliation information.
All authors are kindly advised to use simple fonts like Arial, Verdana, Calibri, Tahoma…
In addition, delegates are invited to send their poster to the Conference mail (
firstname.lastname@example.org) as a PDF.
Rufford Small Grant Logo and Conference logo for posters are available at conference website.
NOTE: There is no oportunity to print the posters in situ. Poster printing costs are not refundable.
Rufford Turkey2020 Conference Team